Pridružen/a: 12. 12. 2019.
|Postano: pet sij 31, 2020 5:39 am Naslov: How to Void Check in QuickBooks?
|We all mistakes, as nobody is born perfect. While making invoices, the clients use QuickBooks. You know why? As you might mistake, such as entering the wrong amount in the check or issuing the wrong check to the wrong person. These errors are common to occur. And in such cases, you can use QuickBooks to void a check before finalizing the transaction. The check that is void remains within the registry, but the amount change?s to zero. In order to void a check within QuickBooks, you can either use the below-mentioned steps or just have a word with the expert professionals at the QuickBooks contact number.
1. Go to ?Expenses? and select ?Filter.?
2. In the ?Type? field, select ?Check.?
3. Then select the data range in which the check was received and select ?Apply.?
4. From the ?Expense Transactions? list, select the check to get void, to open it in the check screen.
5. Now select ?More? and select ?Void? from the pop-up menu.
6. Finally, select ?YES? to confirm.