Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

How does Rory McIlroy like FedEx Cup?

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijava bugova
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
zoee

PostPostano: čet svi 23, 2013 2:11 am    Naslov: How does Rory McIlroy like FedEx Cup? Citirajte i odgovorite

McIlroy, then 21 years old, was so disillusioned that he would forgo his PGA Tour membership in 2011. McIlroy thought the demands of his schedule -- he also competes on the European Tour -- were too much. His then-agent, Chubby Chandler, also felt it was better for McIlroy to concentrate on just one tour, making limited appearances in the United States.

McIlroy talked of how he turned on a televised European Tour event in Switzerland while playing the FedEx Cup with his scotty cameron putter and longed to be there instead. And he was burned-out from a long season that gives virtually no break between the PGA Championship and the four FedEx Cup events.

"The FedEx Cup is only about money, and you shouldn't be going over to play thinking about how much you can make," McIlroy said in 2010. "I needed a break after the PGA, but only had one week. There is no flexibility in your schedule as the FedEx Cup forces you to appear at those events with the great scotty cameron putter for sale . I didn't like that."

How does he like it now that he's in great position to win the whole thing?

McIlroy, 23, can certainly be excused for trying to figure out what is best for him in his young career. And perhaps getting away and sizing things up in 2011 is the reason he's in the spot he finds himself now, a four-time winner on the PGA Tour and leading the FedEx Cup standings with the k15 irons .

Many questioned the move two years ago and wondered if Chandler was orchestrating a slap at the PGA Tour -- another high-profile client, Lee Westwood, also was not a tour member at the time. But whether it was prudent then or not, it has worked out beautifully for McIlroy.

McIlroy won the 2011 U.S. Open with the great ping k15 irons and rejoined the PGA Tour for 2012. The Northern Irishman has made a U.S. base in Florida and won the nearby Honda Classic in Palm Beach Gardens. Now he's added another major at the PGA and two playoff events, the Deutsche Bank Championship and the BMW Championship.

McIlroy has won nearly $3 million in prize money in the past three weeks, with another $8 million purse on the line next week at the Tour Championship in Atlanta, where the FedEx Cup will be decided. If he ends up on top, that'll bring a $10 million bonus. Even if he finishes second, it's an extra $3 million.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Alicess

PostPostano: sri svi 29, 2013 3:35 am    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

This is ar11s driver hard rubber cylinder ball design that allows thechina golf clubs user to hit the ball as hard as they can, but it only travels a fraction of thetaylormade r11s driver distance with cheap golf clubs. Another popular practice ball design is r11 ironsjust a plastic whiffle-style ball. These are also great to take full swings with.
[Vrh]
ThomasMore

PostPostano: sri lis 16, 2019 10:15 am    Naslov: Pay Someone To Write My Essay UK Citirajte i odgovorite

For students who have not enough time, they claim to lack necessary skills to come up with a top-notch essay. They sometimes claim are that writing is boring and they don?t even know where to begin. With these simple tips and tricks, you can successfully and confidently write your essay pay someone to do my essay uk.
[Vrh]
ThomasMore

PostPostano: sri lis 16, 2019 10:17 am    Naslov: Coursework Writing Services UK Citirajte i odgovorite

It is endorsed to consolidate a short "Coursework Writing Services UK" fragment which will elucidate the explanation and necessity for future research to also clarify the subject. Here is a quick and dirty article on the most capable strategy to make proposal end Book reference Follow the referencing style according to the necessities of your academic degree or field of study. Try to list each and every academic source used with an authentic in-content reference. It is basic to offer credit to other makers' considerations and thoughts.

Zadnja promjena: ThomasMore; sub vel 29, 2020 10:51 am; ukupno mijenjano 3 put/a.
[Vrh]
jacoboram550

PostPostano: uto lis 29, 2019 5:06 am    Naslov: Coursework writing services Citirajte i odgovorite

If you want to get help about coursework writing, then try our cheap writing services. Coursework writing service.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Posjetite Web stranice
dorcasmelda

PostPostano: pet kol 28, 2020 6:55 am    Naslov: ESL Assignment Writing Services Citirajte i odgovorite

ESL scholarship essay writer services have become very popular among ESL scholarship personal statement seekers in need of ESL Assignment Writing Services and admission & personal statement services.
[Vrh]
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijava bugova Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.